Jewelers International Showcase (JIS), in its fourth decade of serving the Jewelry Industry, is a buying and selling event destination for the jewelry industry. The Show is a curated location where jewelry professionals come to explore new trends and designs, reconnect with suppliers, and build relationships for the future. The JIS January Show – one of the largest trade events immediately after the holiday season – brings together a variety of manufacturers, wholesalers, and brands with exhibitors from popular domestic and international jewelry producing regions. Buyers are offered the unique flexibility of choosing to take delivery of merchandise immediately from the show or write orders for product to be shipped at a later date. JIS is produced in South Florida, providing attendees from Mexico, Latin America, the Caribbean, and the South East United States the benefits of convenient travel options, strong cultural ties, and amazing vacation options from one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world.
- #1 Jewelry Show for Latin American, Caribbean and Floridian Jewelry trade buyers
- The JIS Miami October Show is the 2nd largest Jewelry Show in the Western Hemisphere
- Each JIS Show is uniquely timed around one or more of the most important buying seasons of the year
- Just-In-Time Delivery with Factory Orders and At-Show Delivery permitted
- Jewelry from all over the world at all price points
- Since it was founded in 1979, the JIS show has remained in Miami Beach
- South Florida and Miami Beach is the jewelry capital and leading commerce hub for Latin America and the Caribbean.